Friday, January 29, 2016

Quick Update: Big Things Coming!

Alright, folks, I've been out for a few days, so I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging again! I've actually been watching a lot of movies for once, so I've got a lot to talk about in the coming days. Coming up, I've got my take on The Green Inferno, The Human Centipede 3, The Lords of Salem, and Starry Eyes. Hopefully I can get some nice discussion going, and we can take a tour of some movies available right on Netflix for anyone to watch. Tends to be a lot easier than amassing a 1000-strong DVD collection like I have (#humblebrag), not to mention a lot cheaper. And honestly, half of what I have isn't particularly interesting, though there are a few gems as well.

Anywho, for anyone reading, thanks for bearing with me, and we'll get right back into it with, without a doubt, the Horror Revolution feature of the year!

This is it! Fans, come check the blog out tomorrow for my exclusive interview with a scream queen, Miss Jacqueline Lovell! Same Bat time, same Bat channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment